This is 4 of the best different Artichoke dips combined into one of the best dips I've had in a long time! Cold weather and blizzards make good cooks!!
- Preheat oven to 375F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Drain and finely chop artichoke hearts.
- Chop onion, garlic and jalapeno if not pre-minced/diced.
- Combine everything into bowl.
- Mix everything together with spoon and place in prepared baking dish.
- Place in oven for 20-25 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Serve with sliced veggies, Triscuits (I like the Rosemary and Olive Oil) or whatever you like. ENJOY!
I made this for the Bargain Basement 2013 tag game and it was a hit with DH and the twins. I cut the recipe in half but used the whole can of artichoke hearts and wish I would have made the full amount. I never used cheddar cheese in my artichoke dip before but everyone enjoyed it so ok! Served with crackers. Thank you for posting.