1/2 Photos of Scooters Quick Hot Artichoke Dip
This is 4 of the best different Artichoke dips combined into one of the best dips I've had in a long time! Cold weather and blizzards make good cooks!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Drain and finely chop artichoke hearts.
- 3Chop onion, garlic and jalapeno if not pre-minced/diced.
- 4Combine everything into bowl.
- 5Mix everything together with spoon and place in prepared baking dish.
- 6Place in oven for 20-25 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- 7Serve with sliced veggies, Triscuits (I like the Rosemary and Olive Oil) or whatever you like. ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scooters Quick Hot Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 496.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: