Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Pack it up and know that your kids will love this yummy lunch! It's delicious, nutritious and good for em too!
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water (solid white or light, drained and flaked)
- 1 small carrot, shredded (about 1/2 c.)
- 3 -4 tablespoons mayonnaise (light mayonnaise can be used)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- baked tortilla chips
- celery rib
- whole wheat pita bread, mini
- bagel chips
- whole grain cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the tuna, carrot, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl, and mix well. Chill until ready to use.
- To pack for a school lunch, place the tuna salad in a plastic container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Pack “scoopers” in separate containers.