Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is designed to be served cold but I also like to warm it in the microwave for just a few. This recipe came in a flyer I got in the mail.
- 1⁄3 cup chicken (chopped or shredded)
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise or 1 tablespoon salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 miniature taco shells or 4 scooped shaped tortilla chips
- In a small bowl combine chicken, celery, mayo or dressing, salsa and cheese; toss to mix.
- Note: This is great with turkey as well.
This was a nice change from regular chicken salad! Thanks for a tasty recipe!