Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great little shooter recipe. If you do not have creme de banana you can leave it out (1 1/2 oz Malibu coconut rum, 1 oz Midori melon liqueur, 1 1/2 oz pineapple juice, 1 ounce orange juice, 1/2 oz half and half or heavy whipping cream) Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 ounce malibu coconut rum
- 1⁄2 ounce creme de banane
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces half-and-half or 1 1⁄2 ounces heavy whipping cream
- Pour rum, creme de banane, melon liqueur and pineapple juice into a shaker over ice. Add whipped cream, and shake.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass and shoot.
The kids loved it! I added additional milk to make a thick cake batter. Once baked, I maelted chocolate chips and dipped the cookies in them.
Delicious. It's sweet enough. I used half and half cream. Thanks Cheryl :) Made for beverage tag.
I have been looking for this recipe since I tried it for the first time last week!