Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe online. Of course the name attracted me, but when I read the ingredients, I had to try it.
- 1⁄2 ounce malibu coconut rum
- 1⁄2 ounce creme de banane
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces whipped cream
- Pour rum, creme de banane, melon liqueur and pineapple juice into a stainless steel shaker over ice. Add whipped cream, and shake; until well mixed and sufficiently chilled. Strain into an old-fashioned glass and shoot.
This is so yummy. The only changed I made was to use half and half cream. Thanks Seesko :) Made for 123 hit wonders
Clicked on this out of curiosity, thought it was a dog treat! However it was a human treat instead! This made a fun drink and very delish! I used orange juice as I had that on hand. Enjoyed a few of these!
Oh yeah this is good! I knew I was going to love this drink and it did not disappoint - it's sweet and smooth and creamy and delicious! I used a spoonful of ice cream instead of whipped cream. Just loved this - thanks for sharing the recipe!