Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe from the manual for the Scooby-Doo waffle iron that is strangely very yummy.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar (I usually add more)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, seperated
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter, melted
- Sift dry ingredients together in bowl.
- Add egg yolk, milk and butter. Mix thoroughly.
- Beat egg white until stiff. Stir 1/4 into batter to lighten it. Then gently fold in remaining egg white.
- Pour 1/3 cup batter onto heated iron.
- Note: I use the blender to beat my egg whites when making several batches. It is much faster than beating by hand.