Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is a family favorite of my children. It is so easy. We take it to "Breakfast groups" and it is always a hit. I set the rolls in the refrigerator the night before so they are ready to fry up in the morning. Enjoy!!!
- 12 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Place rolls on a greased cookie sheet 1 1/2" apart.
- Cover with plastic wrap sprayed with butter cooking spray.
- Let rise 2 hours.
- Stretch each roll to 5" before frying.
- Fry in hot oil until light brown.(375*)
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.