Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 boneless pork filets, tenderized (about 1/2" thick)
- 3 tablespoons gourmet wine vinegar
- to taste tomato ketchup
- to taste oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- to taste fresh thyme
- to taste fresh rosemary
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- In heavy plastic ziplock bag mix vinegar, ketchup, oil, onion, garlic, mustard, pepper and sugar.
- Add herbs and Tabasco.
- Marinade steaks for at least 4 hours, then grill 4-5 minutes each side. Serve on hard-crust Broetchen.
- Try this one with Dijon, or Duesseldorf Mustard (available in German delis, sometimes in a good grocery store)
Oh MY. I even got a Steak and potato man to go for this. I am german and served with bacon bit and roast potato and cabbage(kraut). This marinade too die for. Thank you.
Loved it!. Very nice pork marinade. I wish I had more pork.. Well done.
I was a little hesitant to try this as amounts are missing for 1/3 of the ingredients and they seemed like major ones, but the reviews so far had been good, so I figured I'd give it a shot. This was easy and the flavor was okay, but not spectacular. Who knows if it didn't turn out like it was supposed to or if it did and we just weren't wild about it though. I tried it with just under 1 cup ketchup, 1/3 cup olive oil, 2 1/2 tbsp thyme and 2 tbsp rosemary. If that's considerably off from what it should have been and the recipe's poster would post the correct amounts, I would consider trying it again.