Recipe by Darlene Summers
May use as is, make mushroom burgers or open-faced burgers. This is REAL good.
Top Review by evewitch
I absolutely loved this, but the picky hubby strikes again
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté mushrooms and onions in butter till onion is soft but not brown.
- Stir in dry mustard, sour cream and parsley flakes; cook till thoroughly heated (do not boil).
- Make 6 hamburger patties; broil or cook as you prefer.
- Serve topped with mushroom sauce.