Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to me by my neighbor about 3 years ago. It is simple to put together and yummy. Use it to spread on crackers or crostini. I don't know who "Schroeder" is but love this spread!
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 green onions, finely chopped including green part
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup good mayonnaise
- Combine first five ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Add mayonnaise and mix again well. Chill at least two hours.
Dober dan! ( you might know what it means.To je bilo zelo dobro! This was very good. Used a litlle of kalamata olives those are the only one we love. I had to try one of your recipes, so I can write a review. I am Slovenian married with an American and we are in the AF, stationed in NC . I saw you live in Ljubljana! I am so upset that noone wants to give you any recipe. Well I will post "our family" recipe for AJVAR. And I have to warn you it takes some work, but it is a big batch and than you cann it and you are good for a while.If you have a request of any recipe let me know. My mom is very famous for her baking and cooking and I have tons and tons of recipes.
This was a great spread, I enjoyed it for lunch today. I used green olives with pimento as I was out of black olives. What a nice spicy spread. I served it in celery ribs...and with nacho chips. Thanks for sharing.