Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe for soup I had growing up as a child in the school cafeteria. I KNOW it sounds strange, but it was always served with milk and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. There is something about the combinatiion of the salty and sweet that is magical. It sounds gross together, but it is sooooo amazing. Anyone that tries it seems to love it. If you aren't daring enough to try it with the PB and J sandwich, don't bother. =)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups Veg-All (large package frozen mixed vegetables)
- 2 cups diced tomatoes (canned)
- salt and pepper
- Brown ground beef.
- Add tomatoes and vegetables. Add water to the desired soup consistency.
- Cook for about 30 minutes until veggies and meat are tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with PB and Js and milk!