Cook1 hr 10 mins
I clipped this recipe from our local newspaper. It's easy to make and has a very good flavor.
Make and share this School Boy Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet, over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until meat is browned.
- Add chili powder or cumin.
- Add enough water to just cover meat.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Stir in bread crumbs, a little at a time, until a serving consistency is reached.
- (Mixture should just begin to hold together, but still be fairly soupy.) Serve meat on buns.