Recipe by roxy_froggy25
This is a cake like cookie that is full of flavor that melts in your mouth. Chocolate and peanut butter are still the best combination. Sweet and savory, chewy and soft, these cookies will rock your world, and please anyone who eats them!
Top Review by mooch95
What a deceptingly good cookie. It looks like one thing and when you bite into it, it is so soft & moist. I followed this recipe & then made another batch using yellow cake mix & adding raisins as well. My kids loved them both. Can't wait to make some other flavors.
- 1 (18 ounce) reduced-sugar chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 -2 teaspoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 degrees. line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl, add water if needed for more mositure. beat with a mixer until well incorperated.
- drop by rounded tablespoon onto a baking sheet, at least 2 inches apart. bake until firm to the touch or about 12 minutes.
- let cookies rest on baking sheets for about 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.