quick dish to serve with potato pancakes, and red cabbage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix panko and paprika in a shallow dish.
- 2beat egg in a small dish.
- 3dip cutlets into egg then dredge in panko, coating completely.
- 4add 2 tbsp butter to a skillet, add veal and cook about 5 minutes per side, set aside.
- 5add remaining butter to skillet and anchovies, cook until brown and mash anchovies to blend into the butter.
- 6add wine and simmer until mixture reduces, 2-3 minutes.
- 7add 1 tbsp chives.
- 8spoon sauce over cutlets, serve with lemon wedges and sprinkle with remaining chives.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for schnitzel with anchovy sauce
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.9
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.7 mg
- Sodium 278.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rolled anchovies over capers