Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from The Valley Inn, Waitsfield, Vermont.
- 8 slice bacon, cut into pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml flour
- 177.44 ml raisins
- 226.79 g can pineapple chunks in juice
- water, in amounts equal to the pineapple juice from can
- white wine, in amounts equal to the pineapple juice from can
- Saute bacon pieces, drain off some fat, add onion, and cook until soft.
- Add flour and stir. Blend in remaining ingredients and simmer until smooth but not thick.
- Pour over cooked breaded pork schnitzels.