Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this recipe from my mom, who used to work at a german resturant. I tried many different meats but I found pork terderloin to be the best.I sometimes make a mushroom sauce to go on top but it is great plain. These measurements are approximate I normally have to use more breading, egg and milk because I pound out so much meat. It freezes well.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 3 cups breadcrumbs (i like the Italian)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- oil (for cooking)
- Cut meat into 2 inch thick peices. put one piece between plastic wrap an pound out to 1/4 inch thick, do this to all meat.
- I put my oil in a deep frying pane. 2 inches of oil.
- In large bowl mix bread crumbs with cheese.
- In separate bowl beat eggs and milk.
- Take your meat and dip it in the egg/milk mixture, and then put it in breading making sure both sides are covered. reapeat.
- Put in hot oil and cook for about 5 mins a side, or until golden brown.
- Let drain on wire rack for 2 mins and then put in oven to keep warm until all meat is done and ready to serve.