Recipe by ~Leslie~
This is an adopted recipe, that I have tweaked just a tiny bit. It really didn't need any extra work so I thank whoever it came from! Delicious and Easy!
Top Review by PaulaG
A delicious main dish that will be requested again. I used boneless pork loin chops that were flattened to about 1/2 inch thick. These were served with Recipe #408756 and Recipe #340506. Made for *ZWT6*
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 pork schnitzels or 2 veal schnitzels or 2 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 205 g evaporated milk (1/2 tin)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry schnitzel in fat until browned and remove from pan (keep warm).
- Add onions to the pan and fry for 2-3 minutes, scraping up any brown yummy bits as you go along.
- Add mushrooms and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with flour, stir and add the evaporated milk.
- Season to taste.
- Leave to cook, stirring occasionally until sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce over the schnitzel and serve.