Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy and tasty Amish egg dish with ham, bacon and lots of onions!
Make and share this Schnitzel Eierkuchen (PA Dutch Ham & Bacon Omelet) recipe from Food.com.
- Fry bacon in a skillet until crisp; remove from skillet.
- Fry the ham over low heat in the drippings until soft, stirring occasionally.
- Remove ham and fry onions in drippings until soft and lightly browned.
- Add bacon and ham to skillet and mix with the onion.
- Beat the eggs and add milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour into skillet and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately on hot toast.
What a Hearty Breakfast! I really liked the onions!