Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe for Schlotzsky's "Original" Sandwich
- 1 sourdough bun
- 1⁄2 ounce garlic, dressing
- 1⁄2 ounce parmesan cheese
- 2 1⁄2 ounces cheddar cheese
- 2 1⁄2 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces honey cured ham slices
- 1 ounce cotto salami, slices
- 1 ounce genoa salami, slices
- 1 1⁄2 ounces marinated black olives
- 1⁄2 ounce yellow mustard
- shredded lettuce
- tomatoes, slices
- white onion, slices
- Spread garlic dressing over both sides of bun.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese on bottom bun.
- Spread mustard and mozzarella cheese on top bun.
- Toast to melt cheese.
- Heat meats and place on buns with ham on bottom and salamis on top. Build with olives, tomato, lettuce and onion.