Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is also good made with jumbo lump crabmeat, but "Schlobster Crab" just doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Blend in the flour and stir until well blended and bubbly, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the hot water, mustard and half and half.
- Heat for about 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the wine, Old Bay and lobster meat.
- Stir until heated throughout.
- Serve over puff pastry shells, toast points, or your favourite pasta.
I used part stock from cooking lobster in place of some of the half & half,only because I'm watching fat intake. This was delicious served on pasta with a green salad along side.