- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 3 cups cubed cooked ham
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in large skillet.
- saute onion until soft and golden.
- Add ham and cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add noodles, salt, pepper and caraway seeds and mix together.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently.