1/3 Photos of Schüttel-Pizza (Shaken Pizza)
Berliner Goere's Note:
Super easy and scrumptious. A different way to make pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup hard salami, diced small
- 1 cup gouda cheese, shredded or 1 cup colby, shredded, plus
- 1/2 cup gouda cheese or 1/2 cup colby cheese, for topping
- 1 cup mushroom, chopped (I used canned ones for this)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4-1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons mixed Italian herbs
- 1In a bowl (with a lid) whisk together eggs, milk, flour and herbs. Batter will be thin.
- 2Add all other ingredients, seal the bowl with a lid and give it a good shake to make sure everything is evenly coated. Kids love doing this. (or you can just stir it all together).
- 3Pour into a 9x13 in baking pan lined with Release foil, spread evenly and top with a bit more cheese.
- 4Bake at 400°F/200°C for about 30 minutes, depending on your oven.
Nutritional Facts for Schüttel-Pizza (Shaken Pizza)
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 404.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs