- 1 1⁄4 lbs baby potatoes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash but do not peel potatoes. Half or quarter the larger baby potatoes and cook potatoes until tender. Add half the rosemary and garlic to the steamer scenter and use the remainder later.
- Drain potatoes and spray with olive oil. Note if you do not use a sprayer to coat potatoes you will need more olive oil to cover them.
- Toss coated potatoes with remaining garlic and rosemary.