Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
For the Black & Decker Scented Steamer
- 1 1⁄4 lbs baby potatoes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Wash but do not peel potatoes. Half or quarter the larger baby potatoes and cook potatoes until tender. Add half the rosemary and garlic to the steamer scenter and use the remainder later.
- Drain potatoes and spray with olive oil. Note if you do not use a sprayer to coat potatoes you will need more olive oil to cover them.
- Toss coated potatoes with remaining garlic and rosemary.
I loved these potatoes. The fresh rosemary and garlic really makes them outstanding. As the previous reviewer, I used a stove top steamer to cook the potatoes.
This is a delicious way to make ordinary potatoes special. I used a stove top steamer, using enough potatoes for the four of us and a good sprinkling of rosemary and garlic (didn't measure). Thanks for sharing this keeper which we will be having often!