Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful after-bath powder to give as gifts, or you can use it everyday.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 10 -20 drops of rose essential oils (or essential or fragrance oil of your choice)
- Combine the baking soda and cornstarch in a big glass jar.
- Add the essential oil, a few drops at a time, shaking very well after each addition.
- (You can use a small wire whisk or fork to get out any clumps.) Test the scent of the bath powder after each addition to get a powder that's perfectly scented for you.
- (Some people like a strongly scented product, others like a very subtle scent- it's up to you!) Allow the powder to sit for about a day before using, to let the fragrance or essential oil completely absorb.
- This is a wonderful, simple recipe that you'll use for years to make your own wonderful bath powder!
I love the smjiplicity! I made this today and used lotus essential oil. Wow I smell nice and feel so silky.