Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe which is approriate for us on the Specific Carbohydrate Diet. This recipe was from Raman Prasad's 'Recipes for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet.'
- 3 bell peppers, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 red onions, peeled, finely chopped
- 20 olives, chopped
- 6 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Combine all ingredients and stir well.
- Serve immediately.
Wonderful salad! I did increase the quantity of dressing somewhat as a personal preference. I'll be making this again. Made for PAC Spring 2012