Recipe by CathWithKids
This recipe comes from http://scdforlife.blogspot.com/
Top Review by Dreamer in Ontario
I cut the recipe down to make two servings. This is a fantastic and healthy frittata and it was a great way to use up some leftover cooked broccoli. I also added a tiny bit of cooked carrots and mushrooms that I had sitting in the fridge. Thanks for sharing, Cath. Made for PAC Spring 12
- 9 eggs
- 1 broccoli, cooked
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat griller.
- Fry bacon.
- Add broccoli, onion, bell pepper, and spinach, stir until soft.
- Add butter. Whisk eggs and pour over vegetables - Do not stir. Allow bottom section to cook.
- Place cheese slices over the top of the eggs and place under grill until egg is set and cheese has melted.