This recipe was from the sample menu at www.healthhomehappy.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 190C (375F).
- 2In blender, combine sunflower seeds, salt and garlic.
- 3Add sesame seeds and pulse to combine.
- 4Add water 2 tbsp at a time, checking for when it clumps together.
- 5Knead on bench.
- 6Roll out between waxed paper and transfer to tray.
- 7Use pizza cutter to cut into squares.
- 8Bake until browned, about 15-20 minutes.
- 9Break along scored lines.
- 10Mix tuna and mayonnaise together and serve with crackers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scd Gluten Free Pumpkin Seed Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.7
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 683.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: