Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was from the sample menu at www.healthhomehappy.com
- 1 1⁄2 cups pumpkin seeds, hulled
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 cups sesame seeds, hulled
- 1⁄3 cup water, may use less
- 400 g tuna
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 190C (375F).
- In blender, combine sunflower seeds, salt and garlic.
- Add sesame seeds and pulse to combine.
- Add water 2 tbsp at a time, checking for when it clumps together.
- Knead on bench.
- Roll out between waxed paper and transfer to tray.
- Use pizza cutter to cut into squares.
- Bake until browned, about 15-20 minutes.
- Break along scored lines.
- Mix tuna and mayonnaise together and serve with crackers.