Recipe by CathWithKids
Gluten Free recipe from Raman Prasad's 'Recipes for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet.'
Top Review by Dreamer in Ontario
I scaled this recipe down to make one serving and using Egg Creations as a substitute for whole eggs. This was a tasty, light and healthy lunch. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2012
- 12 eggs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 onions, finely diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 20 snow peas, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 30 g parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk eggs and reserve.
- Sauté onion and cayenne pepper. Add chives and snow peas and continue stirring for a couple of minutes.
- Add tomato and continue stirring until tomato is soft.
- Add oregano and eggs and coriander and salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue stirring until the eggs are cooked.
- Top with grated cheese and serve.