Recipe by CathWithKids
This is an adaptation on this recipe http://uclbs.org/recipes/bmc/suecrackers.php
- 3 3⁄4 cups almond meal
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 65 g butter, melted
- 1 cup cottage cheese, dry curd cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic clove
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 160 C (325 F).
- Combine almond flour, cheese, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Separately blend the eggs, butter, cottage cheese and garlic really well in blender. Add to almond flour and mix together.
- Roll out dough between waxed paper until very thin, transfer to baking paper lined cooking tray and then run bread knife over it in a criss cross fashion to score breaking marks for crackers.
- Bake for 8 minutes, turn then bake another 6 minutes until lightly brown. Separate crackers.
- If storing these crackers they will need an extra baking after they are cooled so that they retain their crunch. Reheat oven to 95 C (200 F) bake for further 15 to 30 minutes.