- 5 cups almond meal
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven 180 C (350 F).
- Stir dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Separately, whisk eggs, honey, butter and lemon juice together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Drop biscuits onto baking paper lined tray by the heaped tablespoonful - leave space around them as they will expand while cooking.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cooked and browned.