Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from http://scdforlife.blogspot.com/2010/12/scd-recipe-cheddar-biscuits.html
Make and share this Scd Gluten Free Cheddar Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- 5 cups almond meal
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Heat oven 180 C (350 F).
- Stir dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Separately, whisk eggs, honey, butter and lemon juice together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Drop biscuits onto baking paper lined tray by the heaped tablespoonful - leave space around them as they will expand while cooking.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cooked and browned.