Recipe by CathWithKids
This is a gluten free recipe appropriate for us on the Specific Carbohydrate Diet. It comes from Raman Prasad's 'Recipes for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet.' Rice is illegal and for those family members not affected.
- 473.18 ml raw rice, cooked (illegal, this is for other family members)
- 3 broccoli, cut into florets
- 500 g beef, finely sliced
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 29.58 ml minced garlic cloves
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 9.85 ml sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice.
- Steam broccoli for 10 minutes.
- Saute garlic for 3 minutes in half of the sesame oil, add beef, salt and pepper and stir for 20 minutes.
- Increase heat to high and add broccoli, continue stir frying for 2 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- Place remaining sesame oil into pan and saute sesame seeds for up to 1 minute. Sprinkle this over the dishes and serve immediately.