Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 mins
This recipe is from http://scdforlife.blogspot.com/
- 6 zucchini, grated
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt to zucchini, wait 15 mintues and then squeeze to remove excess water.
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F) degrees.
- Mix together zucchini, eggs, almond meal.
- Spread batter onto baking paper in a thin layer
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until set.
- Add tomato paste, sprinkle with basil. Add bacon, onion and cheese.