Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
I received an email this morning from Splenda with this as one of the listed recipes for Halloween.
Make and share this Scary Sweet Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
For the Crust
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄3 cup light butter, melted
For the Filling
- 3 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda granular
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
For the Topping
- 2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 drops maple flavoring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- Mix crust ingredients together and firmly press onto bottom of prepared springform pan. Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and firm. Cool.
- Blend together cream cheese, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, flour and spices on medium speed in an electric mixer until cream cheese is smooth and lump free. Scrape sides of bowl. Add pumpkin. Mix on medium speed until well blended. Scrape sides of bowl and mix until mixture is smooth and lump-free.
- Turn mixer on low and slowly add half-and-half, Egg Beaters® and vanilla. Blend until well mixed. Pour over prepared crust.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until center is slightly firm. Remove from oven and cool.
- Prepare topping. Blend all ingredients together in a small bowl until well mixed. Pour on top of cheesecake and spread evenly. Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 20-25 minutes on a wire rack. Chill 4- 6 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. This, like all cheesecakes, is best if prepared a day in advance.