1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I received an email this morning from Splenda with this as one of the listed recipes for Halloween.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Crust
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Splenda granular
- 1/3 cup light butter, melted
For the Filling
- 3 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Splenda granular
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
For the Topping
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- 2Mix crust ingredients together and firmly press onto bottom of prepared springform pan. Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and firm. Cool.
- 3Blend together cream cheese, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, flour and spices on medium speed in an electric mixer until cream cheese is smooth and lump free. Scrape sides of bowl. Add pumpkin. Mix on medium speed until well blended. Scrape sides of bowl and mix until mixture is smooth and lump-free.
- 4Turn mixer on low and slowly add half-and-half, Egg Beaters® and vanilla. Blend until well mixed. Pour over prepared crust.
- 5Bake 50-60 minutes or until center is slightly firm. Remove from oven and cool.
- 6Prepare topping. Blend all ingredients together in a small bowl until well mixed. Pour on top of cheesecake and spread evenly. Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 20-25 minutes on a wire rack. Chill 4- 6 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. This, like all cheesecakes, is best if prepared a day in advance.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scary Sweet Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.0 mg
- Sodium 398.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute