Very quick and easy. My 11 year old helped but I think she could have even done it alone! Tasty too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1COOK vegetables as directed on package. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in gravy; simmer 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 2MICROWAVE cream cheese and 1/4 cup milk in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 seconds; beat with whisk until blended. Gradually whisk in remaining milk and water. Microwave 2 1/2 minutes or until hot, stirring after each minute. Stir in potato flakes and Parmesan until blended. Spoon into resealable plastic bag; cut one corner off bottom of bag.
- 3REMOVE 12 peas from mixed vegetables; stir remaining ingredients into meat mixture in skillet. Squeeze potato mixtureto resemble 6 ghosts. Add 2 of the reserved peas to each for the eyes.
- 4HEALTHY LIVING: Save 50 calories and 7 grams of fat, including 3 grams of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with extra-lean ground beef and PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
- 5SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with mixed greens salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scary Skillet Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.0
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 409.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese