Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Very quick and easy. My 11 year old helped but I think she could have even done it alone! Tasty too.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (corn, carrots, green beans, peas)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup beef gravy
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups instant potato flakes
- 1⁄4 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- COOK vegetables as directed on package. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in gravy; simmer 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- MICROWAVE cream cheese and 1/4 cup milk in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 seconds; beat with whisk until blended. Gradually whisk in remaining milk and water. Microwave 2 1/2 minutes or until hot, stirring after each minute. Stir in potato flakes and Parmesan until blended. Spoon into resealable plastic bag; cut one corner off bottom of bag.
- REMOVE 12 peas from mixed vegetables; stir remaining ingredients into meat mixture in skillet. Squeeze potato mixtureto resemble 6 ghosts. Add 2 of the reserved peas to each for the eyes.
- HEALTHY LIVING: Save 50 calories and 7 grams of fat, including 3 grams of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with extra-lean ground beef and PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with mixed greens salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.