Recipe by Chef mariajane
This "Scary Tart" is a delicious dessert that works grear for Haloween and cna also be decorated differently, and served at other Holidays -
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low-fat)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (113 g) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9-inch)
- assorted candies and colored sprinkles (or halloween candy cutouts)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, blend condensed milk and water with hand held wire whisk or electric mixer.
- Beat in pudding mix until blended.
- Chill at least 10 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crust, chill and decorate.
- TIPS: To make "Scary Tart" in a great halloween theme, try our decorating tips; Sprinkle top of tart with orange/black colored sprinkles; place halloween shaped sugar candies on top of center of tart; cut out a wax paper ghost shape. Place wax paper ghost on tart; drop sprinkles around the wax paper and then carefully lift paper away; create a spider web design on top of the tart by cutting small pieces of licorice and placing them on top of the tart making your own web design.