Recipe by Loves2Teach
I love Halloween recipes! With this recipe, you have two options. 1. You can make your cups look like Frankenstein monsters. 2. You can make your cups look like Jack O Lanterns. Just had to share this one because it is so cute! From Kraft Foods.
- 1 (1 ounce) baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking square
- 2 cups cold milk
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 8 Oreo cookies, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- MELT chocolate in microwave as directed on package.
- Use a clean small paint brush to paint a monster face on the inside of each of four clear 5-oz. plastic cups with the melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- ADD milk and food coloring to dry pudding mix in medium bowl.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended.
- Immediately pour into prepared cups.
- TOP with the cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Store any leftover desserts in refrigerator.
- Variation - Jack-O'-Lantern Cups.
- Prepare as directed, except paint jack-o'-lantern faces inside the cups and substitute 2 drops red food coloring and 4 drops yellow food coloring for the green food coloring.
- Insert a pretzel log into top of each filled pudding cup for the pumpkin stem.