I invented this myself by combining two of my loves, rice pudding and peanut butter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium-low heat on the stovetop, combine milk and rice.
- 2Cook until bubbly, then lower heat.
- 3Take off stovetop and then mix in other ingredients.
- 4Eat warm or cold and enjoy my original recipe!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scarlett's Peanut Butter Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1636.5
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 130.3 mg
- Sodium 366.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 280.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 129.6 g
- Protein 31.5 g