Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another cute Halloween Cupcake ; )
- 16 ounces vanilla frosting
- brown food coloring paste (icing)
- 12 unfrosted cupcakes
- 3 small orange slices, cut in four 1/4 inch thick pieces
- 24 brown miniature M&M's chocolate candies
- 1 brown decorating frosting
- potato sticks, from can or bag
- 1 piece red fruit leather
- 24 soft caramel candies
- 1 leaf shaped candy sprinkles
- Tint frosting pale tan with the food color.
- Frost top of cupcakes.
- For each cupcake: Place a piece of orange candy in place for nose 2 mini M&M-s for eyes.
- Pipe a squiggly line of brown frosting for mouth For hair and hay, press potato sticks into frosting on top and bottom edge of cupcake.
- Cut scarves from Fruit by the Foot; place on potato sticks under mouth.
- For the hat, press 1 caramel into a thimble shape; flatten another into a 2-inch circle.
- Press thimble onto circle; then press on leaf-shape sprin-kles.
- Press hat onto frosting.