1/1 Photo of Scandinavian Seafood Platter
A recipe found in Taste.com. Can't wait for summer to try this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g kipfler potatoes, washed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons capers, baby salted capers, rinsed, drained
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, sliced into ribbons
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 500 g prawns, tiger cooked, peeled, leaving tails intact, deveined
- 1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped
- 8 slices smoked salmon
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- baby butter lettuce leaf, to serve
- good-quality whole-egg mayonnaise, to serve
- 1Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Place over high heat and bring to the boil. Cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Cut into 1cm-thick slices and place in a bowl. Add the oil, mustard and capers and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Meanwhile, combine the cucumber, vinegar, salt and sugar in a small bowl and set aside for 10 minutes to develop the flavours.
- 3Combine the prawns and chopped dill in small bowl.
- 4Arrange the potato salad, cucumber salad, prawns, salmon, bread and lettuce on serving plates or platter.
- 5Serve immediately with mayonnaise, if desired.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scandinavian Seafood Platter
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.7
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 157.5 mg
- Sodium 1077.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
flaked sea salt