Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this on the internet a long time ago - I don't remember where I got it. Sounds simple and good. Time does not include time to cook the pasta. Posted for ZWT6.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup dill, fresh, snipped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, drained, skinned and flaked
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, finely chopped
- 12 ounces shell macaroni, medium-sized, cooked
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled (sliced or quartered)
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the salmon, scallions and cooked shells in a large bowl.
- Add the dressing.
- Toss gently.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with eggs before serving.
I reduced the recipe by half and not having shell pasta opted to use penne. This was made using Greek yogurt and salmon that DH recently smoked. A small sampling indicated this was going to make a delicious quick meal. Made for *ZWT6*
lÃ¤cker! Delicious (in Swedish). Love make ahead recipes. Did add peas for a spot of color otherwise made as posted. Our Scandinavian lunch also included Swedish Rye Bread. Made for fellow Unruly during ZWT6.