Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 566.99 g red raspberries (2 pk;Raspberries should be the frozen in syrup kind and be thawed.)
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 177.44 ml chablis (You can use other dry white wines in this soup, but just white wines)
- orange section (Fresh)
- orange rind twists (for garnish)
- mint leaf (for garnish)
- sour cream
- In blender container, puree 1 package raspberries, strain to remove seeds.
- In medium saucepan, combine pureed raspberries, orange juice, lemon juice and cornstarch; mix well.
- Over medium heat, cook and stir until slightly thickened and clear; cool.
- Stir in remaining package of raspberries and chablis.
- To serve, place several orange sections in each bowl; add soup.
- Garnish as desired; serve with sour cream.
- Refrigerate left- overs.
What a scrumptious soup and a real hit with our Dinner Gourmet group of 8! Everyone raved over how tasty this soup was and wanted the recipe. A definite make again! I juiced fresh oranges and lemons, and removed the membrane from the oranges you place at the bottom of the bowl. It's a very easy recipe to make, prep time incl. soup cooling is about 3 hrs., cooking time about 7 mins. Recommend you start in the morning or early afternoon.