Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I originally got this from a "best" of fundraiser cookbooks collection. It is "stupid simple", and ideal for make ahead or potluck purposes. In fact, it demands to be made ahead - at least 24 hours. It has loads of sugar, but a lot of that is drained off.
- 2 (850.48 g) can peas and pearl onions
- 425.24 g can whole kernel corn
- 425.24 g can French style green beans
- 113.39 g jar pimientos
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 236.59 ml vinegar
- 59.14 ml oil
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml water
- 14.79 ml paprika
- Drain canned vegetables. Mix together with fresh chopped vegetables. Mix dressing (vinegar, oil, sugar, water, paprika) and pour over vegetables.
- Let stand 24 hours OR MORE in a covered container. Keeps well up to six weeks in the refrigerator.