My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 395.10 ml warm water
- 12.32 ml active dry yeast
- 9.85 ml salt
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 946.36 ml all-purpose flour
- 1Put the water, yeast, and salt into a large bowl. Stir until yeast is dissolved.
- 2Stir in olive oil.
- 3Slowly mix in the flour until a dough is formed. Knead in a stand mixer or turn out and knead on a lightly floured surface for about 5 minutes.
- 4Place the dough into a greased bowl, then roll the dough so the entire dough ball is coated with oil. Cover with a clean kitchen towel and allow to rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- 5Punch down dough and knead out bubbles. Divide the dough into thirds. You will only need 1/3 of the dough for this recipe. You may reserve the extra for another time or double/triple the topping recipe to make extra pizza.
- 6Preheat oven to 450°F
- 7In a large frying pan, sauté the onion with 1 tbsp oil until caramelized and a rich golden brown.
- 8Grease a large baking sheet with the remaining oil. Form the dough into a fish shape if desired. To give the tail more definition, you may want to twist the tail section (like a pretzel).
- 9Spread the lemon-dill pesto evenly over the dough, leaving the edge bare for the crust.
- 10Spoon the shredded dill havarti over the pesto, then evenly sprinkle the onion, salmon, and capers over the pesto and cheese.
- 11Bake in center rack of oven until cheese is browned and bubbling, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scandinavian Fish Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.9
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 607.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: