Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great way to use up those cucumbers. Prep time includes refrigeration time. This recipe comes from JustHungry.com; posted for ZWT.
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 small celery
- 1 small bunch parsley
- fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Slice the cucumbers fairly thin.
- Finely chop the celery, parsley, and dill. Add to the cucumbers.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the cucumbers.
- Cover and chill for a minimum of 1 hour. Stir before serving.
Wonderful salad! The dressing and dill really add a nice flavor. Thanks for sharing! ZWT9
This was a nice, light and refreshing salad to have on a hot summer day. My cucumber was very big, so I doubled the dressing except for the salt. I added extra dill because we love the stuff. Made for ZWT 9 Scandinavia for The Apron String Travelers.
Lovely and light and tart and sweet. We loved it!