Recipe by Maïté G.
I'm posting this one for the Zaar World Tour 2005!
Top Review by AuntWoofieWoof
These were good! I used Cardamom in it. They were good with just butter on them as well as with syrup. These were easy to make. I will be making these again and try them with fresh fruit. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 120 g flour
- 200 ml sour cream
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cardamom or 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar until foamy.
- Add the flour, sour cream and cardamom (or ginger).
- Beat the melted butter into the dough and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat your waffle iron and fill with batter, bake 4 to 6 goldenbrown waffles and serve with jam.