This makes for a tasty and hearty breakfast! Super easy to make.
Make and share this Scandinavian Bacon and Egg Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Fry bacon until nearly crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels. Reserve 1 T bacon grease.
- Whish together eggs, half and half, salt and pepper.
- Heat bacon grease in skillet. Add eggs and reduce heat to very low.
- Let eggs cook until a firm custardy consistency. It will take about 20 minute.
- Don't let the bottom burn.
- Lay bacon strips across top or chop bacon and sprinkle around top.
- Sprinkle with dill and chives or you can use sliced green onion tops.
- Cut in wedges to serve.