1/2 Photos of Scandinavian Bacon and Egg Cake
Pesto lover's Note:
This makes for a tasty and hearty breakfast! Super easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon until nearly crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels. Reserve 1 T bacon grease.
- 2Whish together eggs, half and half, salt and pepper.
- 3Heat bacon grease in skillet. Add eggs and reduce heat to very low.
- 4Let eggs cook until a firm custardy consistency. It will take about 20 minute.
- 5Don't let the bottom burn.
- 6Lay bacon strips across top or chop bacon and sprinkle around top.
- 7Sprinkle with dill and chives or you can use sliced green onion tops.
- 8Cut in wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scandinavian Bacon and Egg Cake
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.1
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 234.5 mg
- Sodium 651.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 13.9 g