Recipe by Adopted Parisian
Scandalously delicious little bites of chocolate and peanut butter... what's not to love? An easy, at-home way to get your favorite flavor combo. Please note: cook time is refridgeration time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter flavor shortening
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar (until mixture becomes stiff).
- Shape into balls and place on a pan covered with wax paper. Place in refrigerator.
- In double boiler, melt chocolate and shortening. (Chef's note: you can make your own double boiler by placing a glass bowl over a small pot of boiling water).
- Pour into bowl and dip balls with chocolate.
- Refrigerate for thirty minutes on wax paper until chocolate becomes firm.