Recipe by Chef Menel
All of my life, my father has had a knack for being able to put together lovely taste combinations. This is one of my favorites from my childhood!
Top Review by AuntWoofieWoof
This is really good. It was easy to make. And was a quick meal. I used your recipe #310293 .The 2 went really well together. I will be making this again. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Spring 09
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel (grated)
- 1 tablespoon green onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, half of the lemon peel (reserving half for topping), lemon juice, salt and tobasco.
- Increase heat and bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp to skillet and cook about 5 minutes or until shrimp is pink.
- Serve plain or over rice topped with parsley and lemon peel.