1/1 Photo of Scampi-Style Shrimp
Chef Menel's Note:
All of my life, my father has had a knack for being able to put together lovely taste combinations. This is one of my favorites from my childhood!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 2Add onion, garlic, half of the lemon peel (reserving half for topping), lemon juice, salt and tobasco.
- 3Increase heat and bring to a boil.
- 4Add shrimp to skillet and cook about 5 minutes or until shrimp is pink.
- 5Serve plain or over rice topped with parsley and lemon peel.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scampi-Style Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.2
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 281.8 mg
- Sodium 515.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 24.1 g