Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
All of my life, my father has had a knack for being able to put together lovely taste combinations. This is one of my favorites from my childhood!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel (grated)
- 1 tablespoon green onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, half of the lemon peel (reserving half for topping), lemon juice, salt and tobasco.
- Increase heat and bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp to skillet and cook about 5 minutes or until shrimp is pink.
- Serve plain or over rice topped with parsley and lemon peel.
This is really good. It was easy to make. And was a quick meal. I used your recipe #310293 .The 2 went really well together. I will be making this again. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Spring 09
Absoultely TDF! I did vary from the recipe a lttle to add a "last of the summer tomato" for color and more garlic. Otherwise, everything as written. Made 1/2 again as much sauce for the crusty bread served and mixed in the pasta before serving. Yumbo, Chef Mene1!!!!!!!This was delicious. (He's my adopted chef of Fall 06 ya know!)